Friday, August 5, 2011

Introduction

Hi my name is Kaysin and this blog was created in order to keep anyone and everyone updated on my current projects. My friends know me as Hawk the Phoenix or Hawk for short and I love to dabble in all forms of entertainment. Currently, I am working on a novel series called Poppyseed Street, which is a dark take on some otherwise innocent characters from my childhood. See if you can catch the reference to which childhood show or shows it focuses on. ;) Also I am working on a few things for my Youtube channel, Hawk The Phoenix which will feature local entertainment of many different varieties, from promotional work with East Coast Professional Wrestling to local artists, musicians, and anyone else who might be interested in working together. Johnny Thunder of ECPW is a good friend of mine and I look forward to working on projects with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment